Learn how to work with perspective in Photoshop: adjust it, repair it, and create better composites with perspective in mind. Adobe Certified Instructor Kevin Stohlmeyer takes you on a quick tour of the three types of perspective, and shows how to adjust perspective with everything from simple cropping to the Perspective Warp tool found in Adobe CC, as well as repair content in photos with dramatic perspective. Plus, learn how to insert new elements into a perspective shot and make sure they blend Download Working with Perspective in Photoshop perfectly with the rest of the composition.
Working with Perspective in Photoshop Topics include:
- Identifying different types of perspective
- Creating a perspective grid in Photoshop
- Cropping and transforming in perspective
- Using lens correction adjustments and Perspective Warp
- Repairing items in perspective with Content-Aware Fill
- Adding elements to perspective shots