Using Adobe SpeedGrade CC, powerful professional color correction and color grading is available to anyone with a Creative Cloud membership. In this course, professional colorist Patrick Inhofer offers a project-based learning experience to get you familiar with the SpeedGrade tools. You’ll work three different types of projects through the color correction and grading process, which includes getting projects and footage into SpeedGrade, color correcting and grading shots, and then rendering and outputting shots. Each step of the process is rich with lessons and anecdotes that are applicable to real-world color grading scenarios that editors, producers, and other creatives will face.
This course was created by Patrick Inhofer and produced by Robbie Carman. We are honored to host this content in our library.
Topics include Up and Running with SpeedGrade CC :
- Understanding the interface and reading scopes
- Getting clips and projects into SpeedGrade
- Understanding the 3-way controls
- Making contrast and color corrections
- Pulling HSL keys
- Making secondary corrections and using custom look layers
- Tracking masks to objects
- Matching shots
- Rendering footage
- Moving timelines between Premiere Pro and SpeedGrade