In this Color Correction with SpeedGrade and Premiere Pro training course, expert author Jeff Sengstack teaches you various color correction tools and techniques in Premiere Pro and Speed Grade. You will start out by learning to work with colorcorrection tools in Premiere Pro. Jeff will teach you how to analyze tonality and adjust it with the Luma curve video effect and numeric controls. You will also learn how to adjust color with the fast colorcorrector, RGB curves, and create a film-like appearance with Lumetri looks.
This video tutorial also shows you how to use secondary color correction techniques in PremierePro, including adding vignettes, changing and leaving a single color, and using secondary correction controls within effects. Once you’ve covered the colorcorrection tools in Premiere Pro, you will learn about Speed Grade and how the two are connected.
Finally, Jeff will teach you concepts in SpeedGrade that include performing primary and secondary tonality and color correction, using SpeedGrade effects, and animating effects and color grading. Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will have a comprehensive understanding of the color correction tools and concepts in Premiere Pro and SpeedGrade. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
Topics Include SpeedGrade and Premiere Pro Color Correction :
- Checking Out PremierePro ColorCorrection Tools
- Adjusting Tonality In PremierePro
- Adjusting Overall Color In PremierePro
- Secondary ColorCorrection Techniques In PremierePro
- Introducing Speed Grade And Its Connection To PremierePro
- Primary Tonality And ColorCorrection In Speed Grade
- Secondary ColorCorrection In Speed Grade
- Working With Effects, Look-Up Tables, And Looks