SketchUp could be a free and easy-to-use 3D drawing, design, and rendering program. SketchUp 2017 offers quicker performance, intelligent tools like good offsets and inferencing, and a lot of customization choices than ever before. Learn the necessities of the newest version of SketchUp during this course. george Maestri covers navigating round the interface, manipulating objects, drawing in 2d and 3D area, operating with materials, and applying textures. Plus, learn the way to figure with reusable elements (including third-party objects from the 3D Warehouse) and apply easy designs and animation to create your 3D comes a lot of polished and respectable.
Note: The core options of SketchUp build, the free version of SketchUp covered during this course, and SketchUp professional, the paid version of the program, area unit identical. Users of each versions ought to be ready to follow together with the coaching.
Topics include SketchUp 2017:
- Creating new camera views
- Configuring custom toolbars on raincoat and Windows
- Selecting and moving objects
- Drawing lines and shapes
- Creating 3D text in SketchUp
- Measuring and labeling objects
- Working with elements
- Creating and applying materials on raincoat and Windows
- Animating and rendering your drawings