Effective communication is more than what you say. Make your message more impactful, and get the results you want in work and life. In this course, author and UCLA Anderson School Professor John Ullmen, PhD, walks you through strong and clear communication strategies that will help you improve your listening, your message, your delivery, and your effectiveness. These strategies work across departments, teams, and cultures and help you get through communication blockers.
Topics include Communication:
- Managing the intent-impact gap
- Designing the content of your message
- Improving vocal delivery
- Adjusting your body language
- Being politically savvy
- Listening to what’s said, what’s unsaid, and how it’s said
- Increasing empathy and trust
- Overcoming anxiety
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.