Feel like you are having too several meetings? marvel if they are as effective as they might be? during this course, productivity skilled Dave Crenshaw demonstrates an easy, usable framework that may assist you get the foremost from your meetings—turning them into productive avenues for act, connecting, and accomplishing real work. Dave provides insight into the way to effectively schedule, conduct, and follow up on conferences with minimum time and most results. LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) could be a PMI Registered Education provider. This course qualifies for skilled development units (PDUs). to look at the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
Topics include Leading Productive Meetings:
- Reducing the length and range of conferences
- Determining whether or not a meeting is critical
- Giving and taking feedback
- Keeping conferences productive and on topic
- Following up on assignments