The superb characters, creatures, and environments you see—on the big screen or in games with friends online—start off as ideas. ideas artists bring these ideas to life. This course introduces you to the world of idea art and offers you a glimpse into the kinds of design you’ll be asked to style. Discover what the assembly method consists of, and the way you’ll begin your journey as a plan creative person.
Topics include What Is Concept Art:
- What is idea art?
- Producing idea art
- Developing pictures
- The difference between style and illustration
- Communicating your ideas
- Sketching in your sketchbook
- Making characters and creatures
- Conceptualizing vehicles, props, and environments
- Working with 3D artists and animators
- Creating a cohesive universe
- Building your portfolio