Whether you are a beginner wanting to learn the ins and outs of WordPress, a budding designer or developer looking to tinker with themes and plugins, or an advanced developer building a production environment, installing and running WordPress on your own computer is a crucial first step. In this course Morten-Rand Hendriksen looks at how Desktop Server allows you to easily install and manage WordPress on both Mac and Windows computers.
Topics include Installing and Running WordPress DesktopServer:
- Installing Desktop Server
- Running Desktop Server as an administrator
- Accessing WordPress from your desktop
- Creating additional development sites
- Starting and stopping DesktopServer
- Creating and installing blueprints