Learn how to form and share webpages with Google Sites, the free tool that comes bundled with your Google account. during this course, workers author Jess Stratton helps you start with Google Sites by demonstrating the way to produce sites from scratch using this powerful tool. She familiarizes you with the interface, and shows the way to manage your site and add collaborators. Jess additionally takes you through the way to add content—from working with text and links, to attaching YouTube videos and maps from Google Maps. Plus, she discusses the way to change your site’s url, and work with privacy settings to create your web site as public or private as you would like.
Topics include Google Sites Essential Training:
- What are the uses for Google Sites?
- Choosing a web site theme and adding a brand
- Managing or deleting a web site
- Adding editors to assist build a web site
- Working with pages
- Creating and dealing with extra pages
- Adding text and pictures
- Adding forms from Google Forms
- Publishing your web site