Get started with Camtasia, a whole elearning and screencast creation suite that permits you to capture and edit video, produce interactive learning experiences, and publish elearning assets that ar SCORM compliant. during this course, Chris Mattia takes you thru the necessities of making compelling video content with this go-to tool. He steps through a way to produce software-based coaching and slides-based coaching, as well as edit video footage and audio. find out how to record voice narration; represent your content with animations, effects, and transitions; and add captions to create your content additional accessible. Plus, Chris shows a way to produce interactive assessments, share your content with the globe, and more—all in a very single application interface.
Topics include Camtasia 2018 Essential Training:
- Why use Camtasia?
- Recording, editing, and sharing your 1st screencast
- Choosing and calibrating a microphone
- Choosing the world of the screen you wish to record
- Recording mobile devices
- Handling mistakes
- Editing audio and video in Camtasia
- Creating a Zoom-n-Pan animation
- Using the PowerPoint add-in
- Creating and redaction captions
- Creating interactive quizzes
- Exporting and sharing movies