Run your own basic usability testing to find out just what your users need from your website, application, or device—and learn where to focus design improvements to have the biggest impact. Author Chris Nodder shows how to design a study so that it answers your questions, how to recruit the right participants, and how to set up the test environment. The course also teaches you how to moderate and observe a usability test, interact with participants and ask the right kind of questions, and then analyze the results and share them with your team in a meaningful way.
Topics include UX Foundations: Usability Testing :
- What is usability testing?
- Finding the right participants
- Making a screener
- Asking the right questions
- Avoiding bias
- Making a task list
- Creating the test environment
- Running a pilot study
- Moderating sessions
- Capturing real-time observations
- Analyzing and reporting your results