The WordPress Theme Customizer, introduced in WordPress 3.4, is a feature that allows users to customize their themes and see a live preview of the changes without having to toggle back and forth from the dashboard to the public-facing side of the site. In this series, we’ll learn this API, and review a practical example of how to develop themes that incorporate a variety of controls as offered by the API.
Topics Include WordPress Theme Customizer :
- An Introduction To The WordPress Theme Customizer
- The Sections, Settings, and Controls of the WordPress Theme Customizer
- The First Steps of Theme Development
- Implementing The Theme Customizer
- Advanced Controls of the Theme Customizer