Learn how to send and receive online payments securely with PayPal. Author Christopher Matthew Spencer kicks off the course with business and personal account setup, explains buyer and seller protections, and recommends how to identify and avoid spoofs and scams.
The course then covers making payments, sending invoices, setting up payment buttons, running reports, and refunding payments with Pay Pal. It also shows how to use the Pay Pal Mobile app as well as the Pay Pal Here credit card reader for face-to-face purchases and as a point-of-sale system for retailers. Lastly, Christopher Matthew explores Pay Pal shipping as well as tips for avoiding transaction disputes and accepting donations for nonprofits.
Topics include PayPal Essential Training:
- Setting up an account
- Understanding Pay Pal protection for buyers and sellers
- Sending money
- Sending payments
- Requesting money
- Connecting Pay Pal to ecommerce sites
- Searching transactions
- Adding and withdrawing funds
- Using PayPal Mobile
- Using Pay Pal Here’s point-of-sale solution with a card reader
- Shipping packages through the post office and UPS with Pay Pal
- Avoiding transaction disputes