In LightWave 10 Essential Training, author Dan Ablan provides thorough, step-by-step instructions on building 3D models, scenes, and animations in LightWave 10. Beginning with a tour of the interface and LightWave’s two main programs, Modeler and Layout, the course covers key concepts such as building models from basic polygonal shapes, assigning textures, and employing lights and 3D cameras to build real world scenes. Also included are tutorials explaining particle animation, dynamics, and bones. Exercise files accompany the course.
LightWave 10 Essential Training Topics include:
- Understanding and navigating 3D space
- Configuring menu and keyboard settings
- Molding basic geometric shapes
- Creating detail using subdivisions
- Casting reflections and creating surface textures
- Building and lighting a 3D scene
- Incorporating and animating cameras
- Simulating collisions using dynamics
- Determining the proper anti-aliasing filter for renders
- Rendering a project as movie files and image sequences
- Exporting a full scene
Your files are not easy to open
whats the problem?
the password is http://www.learndown.com